This super easy recipe is one of our all time favorites for St. Patricks day! It only takes about ten minutes to pull together and another 30-40 minutes to cook. We always make a bundt cake with ours and simply top it with some powdered sugar!
1 box yellow or white cake mix
1 box Jello instant pistachio pudding mix (3.4 oz)
1/2 cup oil
1 cup water
*optional green food coloring
*optional chopped pistachios
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease your bundt pan and set aside.
3. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, and water (and any optional ingredients) and mix well.
4. Pour into prepared bundt pan and place into the oven.
5. Bake for 37-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. This time will depend on your oven and bundt pan.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes in your pan. Then flip onto a serving platter and allow to cool fully. Top with powdered sugar and serve!