Ok guys, if you are having a chocolate craving, this is exactly what you need! Make up a batch of these bad boys and you’ll be thanking me!
Death by Chocolate Cookies
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
a pinch of salt
1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
1/3 cup melted semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tbsp milk
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (not melted)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
3. Combine melted butter/margarine, melted chocolate, sugar and brown sugar. Mix well.
4. Add egg, vanilla, and milk and mix until combined.
5. Slowly add in your dry ingredients, mixing until incorporated. Then fold in your chocolate chips.
6. Scoop onto cookie trays, leaving room for the cookies to spread. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from your trays. These cookies will be very soft directly from the oven, but become nice and chewy after they sit for a few minutes! Enjoy!